Wake up early on Wednesday morning (October 8), and you will see the full Moon pass into the Earth’s shadow. The total eclipse will end just before sunrise. For more details, see this post on the eclipse from EarthSky.
- Moon starts entering Earth’s main shadow (partial eclipse starts)–4:15 am Central Daylight Time
- Moon completely in Earth’s main shadow (total eclipse starts)–5:25 am CDT
- Greatest eclipse–5:55 am CDT
- Total eclipse ends–6:24 am CDT
- Sunrise–6:55 am CDT
- Partial eclipse ends–7:34 am CDT